Camp Pershing. a Southern Training Camp for Civilians [And] Realize the Benefits of Military Training by Actual Experience: Camp Pershing
- See description
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Chicago: Military Training Camp Ass'n.. 1919. Softcover. Two different brochures: Single leaves folded to make 4 sm4to pages. Each has a small library discard stamp in lower right margin of front page, folded and with some tearing at the folds. Good+ to very good-. The first brochure givee a calendar and daily schedule for January 6-18, 1919. The second brochure has two photograhs of 1) soldiers on parade ground and 2) A Typical Cantonment View (of barracks). The second brochure contains a small testimonial quote from Edgar Rice Burroughs (which had appeared previously elsewhere. ); 4to 11" - 13" tall; 4+4 pp .
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- book dealer
- Beasley Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Camp Pershing. a Southern Training Camp for Civilians [And] Realize the Benefits of Military Training by Actual Experience: Camp Pershing
- Book condition
- second hand
- Military Training Camp Ass'n.
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Miscellaneous, Military History
Terms of Sale
Any book is returnable within ten days for full purchase price.
About the Seller
Biblio.com.au member since 2006
Ask Seller a Question
About Beasley Books
Hours by appointment.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Very generally, "leaves" refers to the pages of a book, as in the common phrase, "loose-leaf pages." A leaf is a single sheet... [more]
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.