Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Lothrop, 1959. Light green boards with decorative cat have light bumping to spine tips. First page of text has light pen marking. Otherwise clean and tight with sewn binding. Beautiful illustrations. DJ has some chipping to edges and spine tips, wrinkling, soiling mostly to back and toning. Price intact. Protected in mylar. Beautifully illustrated by author.. First Edition. Hard Cover. Very Good+/Good-. 8vo.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Lindas Rare Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Catrina and the Cats
- Tufts, Georgia
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good+
- Jacket condition
- First Edition
- Date published
Terms of Sale
Lindas Rare Books
Payment must be received within 5 business days.Money back guarantee within 12 business days of receipt.
About the Seller
Biblio.com.au member since: 2008
New York, New York
Ask Seller a Question
About Lindas Rare Books
I specialize in rare children's books, plays, poetry books, modern first editions, out of print and unusual books and signed books. If you cannot find what you are looking for, I will try and find it for you.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- A defect in which small pieces are missing from the edges; fraying or small pieces of paper missing the edge of a paperback, or...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]