Elizabeth the Queen A Play in Three Acts
by Maxwell Anderson
- Very Good+/No Jacket
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
London: Longman's Green and Co., 1930. First Edition First Printing . Hardcover. Very Good+/No Jacket. 8vo - over 7¾ - 9¾" tall. This stated first edition is clean, tight, square with good corners and internally unmarked, but there is a very small number stamped on a rear end paper and avery small book seller's paste down on a front end paper. It has 168, bright, clear pages. It has a one-quarter binding with black cloth and gold titles on the spine. The boards are covered in brown cloth with gold titles on the front.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- book dealer
- mdpinc Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Elizabeth the Queen A Play in Three Acts
- Maxwell Anderson
- Book condition
- second hand - Very Good+
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- First Edition First Printing
- Longman's Green and Co.
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- 8vo - over 7¾ - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com.au member since 2010
Ask Seller a Question
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [more]