THE GATE OF WORLDS
by Silverberg, Robert
- Very Good. /J in Very Good Minus dj.
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
NY:NY:: Holt Rinehart Winston,. 1967. F 1st Edition.. Book. H Binding is Hardcover.. Very Good.. Very Good. in Very Good Minus. dj. Black boards, 244pp. Interesting early work of Alternate History by one of science fiction's Grand Masters. The Black Death has killed most people in Europe with ramifications on New and Old World history. Marketed as a juvenile, it's a bit more serious than that. Clean, tight, sound copy in colorful, price clipped dustjacket with minor wear and small tears along edges. First Edition. Binding is Hard Cover. 8vo - over 7_" - 9_" tall. Binding is Binding is Hard Cover.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- book dealer
- Lazy River Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- THE GATE OF WORLDS
- Silverberg, Robert
- H Binding is Hardcover.
- Book condition
- second hand - Very Good.
- Jacket condition
- J in Very Good Minus dj.
- F 1st Edition.. Book
- NY:NY:: Holt Rinehart Winston,
- Date Published
- FICTION SCIENCE ALTERNATE HISTORY BLACK DEATH AZTECS EUROPE.
Terms of Sale
Lazy River Books
Returns within ten days of receipt of order after notification of seller.
About the Seller
Biblio.com.au member since 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About Lazy River Books
Based in the Athens of America, Boston, LZR offers some of usual and some unusual books and other printed matter in fiction and nonfiction. We have a variety of interests and list titles in categories such as Alternate History, Sherlock Holmes, etc. Drop us a line if you are seeking anything and we'll check our listed and unlisted inventory.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,... [more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- price clipped
- When a book is described as price-clipped, it indicates that the portion of the dust jacket flap that has the publisher's... [more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [more]