De generatione Christi, sive defensorium inviolatae castitatis B.V.M.
by FRANCISCUS DE RETZA (circa 1343-1427), falsely attributed to
- From the Collection of Arthur & Charlotte Vershbow
Ardsley, New York
Standard Delivery: 6 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Riverrun Books & Manuscripts (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- De generatione Christi, sive defensorium inviolatae castitatis B.V.M.
- FRANCISCUS DE RETZA (circa 1343-1427), falsely attributed to
- Book condition
- Used - From the Collection of Arthur & Charlotte Vershbow
- Quantity available
- [Basel: Lienhart Ysenhut, circa 1490]
- Bookseller catalogs
- early printed books; Illustrated Books; Incunabula;
Terms of Sale
Riverrun Books & Manuscripts
We properly wrap and pack all books and ship in cardboard boxes or mailers. All items are guaranteed as described and are returnable within 30 days. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call (914) 478-1339 to initiate your return. In your e-mail, please include your name, item(s), and reason for return.
Overseas orders should specify shipping preference.
All postage is extra.
New clients are requested to send remittance with your orders. Libraries may apply for deferred billing.
All New York residents must add appropriate sales tax.
We accept PayPal, American Express, Master Card and Visa.
All items are subject to prior sale; prices are subject to change.
About the Seller
About Riverrun Books & Manuscripts
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- An exact copy of an original work. In books, it refers to a copy or reproduction, as accurate as possible, of an original...[more]
- Very generally, "leaves" refers to the pages of a book, as in the common phrase, "loose-leaf pages." A leaf is a single sheet...[more]
- Morocco is a style of leather book binding that is usually made with goatskin, as it is durable and easy to dye. (see also...[more]