A Million Miles from Boston
by Day, Karen
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log In or create an account first!)
- book dealer
- Charity Bookstall (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- A Million Miles from Boston
- Day, Karen
- Book condition
- second hand - Good
- Jacket condition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Random House Children's Books
- Date Published
- signed; autographed; childrens Fiction; First Edition
- Bookseller catalogs
- Signed; First Editions; Childrens Fiction; Young Adult;
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
Please click on "Dealer Direct" to make your Paypal payment. Paypal discounts its processing fees for charities, Biblio does not. Biblio is not authorized to accept Paypal payments on our behalf..
Returns are accepted in original packaging with advance Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA.) If a return is required, please contact us for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number and more information.
Refund of the purchase price minus a 25% restocking fee will be issued upon receipt of the item in as sold condition. Shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
We certainly hope you are happy with your purchase. We will accept your return if you are not. However, if you make a fraudulent return to avoid our restocking fee by claiming the item is damaged, or you cause damage to the item and then return it, we will not issue a refund. We will report anyone violating this policy and we may also pursue legal action.
SHIPPING and HANDLING CHARGES:
Shipping and handling is subject to increase for heavy items; this applies to both foreign and domestic shipments. Shipping of heavy books outside of the United States can be extremely expensive. Please feel free to email for a shipping quote in advance of your purchase.
High value items do not ship at standard shipping prices. We'll contact you to let you know the cost of insured shipping. Please feel free to email us for a shipping quote in advance of your purchase.
BUYING A GIFT?:
We're happy to include a gift card or your note at no extra cost. We don't ship anonymous gifts.
We'll ship directly to your customer, if you wish, at no additional cost, as long as you include your own invoice which you can supply via Word or PDF.
We're selling to benefit our 501(c)(3)organization and 100% of your purchase from us benefits our programs and supports literacy, libraries and life-long learning.
Please don't confuse our organization with the charitable solicitations you see on this website. Don't round up your purchase thinking we will receive the donation. Any monies you donate through this website will not go to our programs.
About the Seller
About Charity Bookstall
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [more]
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the... [more]
- The lower most portion of the spine when the book is standing vertically.
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new"... [more]