Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
VG+/no Dustjackets as issued, no dj History University of State of NY Albany 1920 1st (scarce) Hardbound 8vo, 326 + 336 pp, indexed Important record of early Dutch New York inlcuding Indian negotiations, land settlements etc. Light extremity rubbing only; clean and solid with bright gilt spine titling.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Pages Past Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Minutes of the Court of Fort Orange and Beverwyck 1652-1656, 2 Volumes
- Van Laer, A.J.F. (editor)
- Book condition
- Used - VG+
- Jacket condition
- no Dustjackets as issued, no dj
- 1st (scarce)
- University of State of NY
- Date published
- New York Law Americana Albany Hudson Valley Dutch Holland Colonial history
Terms of Sale
Pages Past Books
All items returnable promptly for refund.
About the Seller
Biblio.com.au member since: 2006
Kingston, New York
Ask Seller a Question
About Pages Past Books
Located at 75 Pearl St., Kingston NY with hours by Chance or Appointment. Website is www.pagespast.com
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]