THE MOISIE SALMON CLUB. A Chronicle
by Weeks, Edward
- near fine
- Near Fine
Standard Delivery: 6 to 15 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Hugh Anson-Cartwright Fine Books, ABAC/ILAB (CA)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- THE MOISIE SALMON CLUB. A Chronicle
- Weeks, Edward
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Limited, First Edition
- Barre Publishers
- Place of Publication
- Barre, MA
- Date published
- Fishing; Fly Fishing; Angling; Anglers;
- Bookseller catalogs
- Canadiana; Clubs; Natural History; Sports; Pastimes; Limited Editions;
Terms of Sale
Hugh Anson-Cartwright Fine Books, ABAC/ILAB
- All prices are in Canadian Dollars. Postage and Insurance are extra.
- 5% HST on Canadian Orders.�
- Institutions billed as usual, with Purchase Order if necessary for your records.
- Orders ship within 24 hours with VISA and MasterCard purchases, and upon receipt of a Canadian or International Money Order. Cheques may be held until cleared.
- Any item may be returned within five days of receipt.
**Please call or email in advance for proper return instructions to Canada**
SHIPPING PRICES are set for the maximum distance destinations from Toronto, ie. Vancouver, Canada; California, USA; and to Australia, Internationally. Please enquire for the shipping cost to your destination - it is most likely less than quoted here.
About the Seller
About Hugh Anson-Cartwright Fine Books, ABAC/ILAB
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- The term quarto is used to describe a page or book size. A printed sheet is made with four pages of text on each side, and the...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- slip case
- A protective sleeve, often made of decorative cardboard or leather which houses a book. It is open on one end, so as to allow...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- A plain weave fabric normally made from cotton or linen which is stiffened with starch or other chemicals to cover the book...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]