A Plea for Captain John Brown
by THOREAU, Henry David
- A near-fine copy with a stain on the reverse of the front free endpaper (possibly a natural dyeing flaw); lacks slipcase and wit
Ardsley, New York
Standard Delivery: 6 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Riverrun Books & Manuscripts (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- A Plea for Captain John Brown
- THOREAU, Henry David
- Book condition
- Used - A near-fine copy with a stain on the reverse of the front free endpaper (possibly a natural dyeing flaw); lacks slipcase and wit
- Quantity available
- David R. Godine
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Literature; Fine Press;
Terms of Sale
Riverrun Books & Manuscripts
We properly wrap and pack all books and ship in cardboard boxes or mailers. All items are guaranteed as described and are returnable within 30 days. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call (914) 478-1339 to initiate your return. In your e-mail, please include your name, item(s), and reason for return.
Overseas orders should specify shipping preference.
All postage is extra.
New clients are requested to send remittance with your orders. Libraries may apply for deferred billing.
All New York residents must add appropriate sales tax.
We accept PayPal, American Express, Master Card and Visa.
All items are subject to prior sale; prices are subject to change.
About the Seller
About Riverrun Books & Manuscripts
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- spine label
- The paper or leather descriptive tag attached to the spine of the book, most commonly providing the title and author of the...[more]