The Revival of the Sciences of Religion (in Arabic)
by Ghazzali, Imam (al)
- very good
- Very Good/No Jacket
Flemington, New Jersey
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
1st Edition . Hardcover. Very Good/No Jacket. According to the author's website: This is widely regarded as the greatest work of Muslim philosophy and spirituality, and is perhaps the most read work in the Muslim world, after the Qur¿¿n. The book is divided into four parts, each containing ten chapters. Part one deals with knowledge and the requirements of faith¿ritual purity, prayer, charity, fasting, pilgrimage, recitation of the Qur¿¿n, etc.; part two concentrates on people and society¿the manners related to eating, marriage, earning a living, and friendship; parts three and four are dedicated to the inner life of the soul and discuss first the vices that people must overcome in themselves and then the virtues that they must strive to achieve. 1st edn, soft black leather covers w/gilt spine numbers, slight wear and rubbing along edges else VG, a few pencil marks, 302pps, 472pps, 328pps, 348pps, 4 volumes bound in two as issued, extremely rare.
Review this book and youâ€™ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log In or create an account first!)
- book dealer
- BohemianBookworm (US)
- Booksellerâ€™s Inventory #
- The Revival of the Sciences of Religion (in Arabic)
- Ghazzali, Imam (al)
- Book condition
- second hand - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- Quantity available
- 1st Edition
- SOCIAL SCIENCES, LITERATURE, FOREIGN LANGUAGE
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed.
About the Seller
Biblio.com.au member since 2013
Flemington, New Jersey
Ask Seller a Question
Since 1991 BOHEMIAN BOOKWORM has been pleased to sell rare, vintage, antiquarian and distinctive used books to discriminating bibliophiles and other book and ephemera buyers searching for uncommon 1st editions and "out of print" gently used books and ephemera.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [more]
- Very Good condition can describe a used book that does show some small signs of wear - but no tears - on either binding or... [more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [more]