The Temple of Flora. Twenty-eight drypoint-engravings...with Botanical notes compiled and poetry selected by Glenn Todd & Nancy Dine
by DINE, Jim (b.1935)
- See description
Ardsley, New York
Standard Delivery: 6 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Riverrun Books & Manuscripts (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Temple of Flora. Twenty-eight drypoint-engravings...with Botanical notes compiled and poetry selected by Glenn Todd & Nancy Dine
- DINE, Jim (b.1935)
- Book condition
- Quantity available
- The Arion Press
- Place of Publication
- San Francisco
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Illustrated Books; Fine Press;
Terms of Sale
Riverrun Books & Manuscripts
We properly wrap and pack all books and ship in cardboard boxes or mailers. All items are guaranteed as described and are returnable within 30 days. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call (914) 478-1339 to initiate your return. In your e-mail, please include your name, item(s), and reason for return.
Overseas orders should specify shipping preference.
All postage is extra.
New clients are requested to send remittance with your orders. Libraries may apply for deferred billing.
All New York residents must add appropriate sales tax.
We accept PayPal, American Express, Master Card and Visa.
All items are subject to prior sale; prices are subject to change.
About the Seller
About Riverrun Books & Manuscripts
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- second state
- used in book collecting to refer to a first edition, but after some change has been made in the printing, such as a correction,...[more]
- Good describes the average used and worn book that has all pages or leaves present. Any defects must be noted. (as defined...[more]
- A folio usually indicates a large book size of 15" in height or larger when used in the context of a book description....[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Goatskin, leather made from goat, is durable and easy to dye. The original and finest examples of Morocco binding are...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- Morocco is a style of leather book binding that is usually made with goatskin, as it is durable and easy to dye. (see also...[more]