The Water in Between : A Journey at Sea
by Patterson, Kevin
- very good
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Kevin Patterson grew up in Selkirk, Manitoba, and put himself through medical school by enlisting in the Canadian Army. When his stint was up, he worked as a doctor in the Arctic and on the B.C. coast while studying for his MFA at UBC. His short fiction has been published in Descant and Canadian Fiction Magazine. He is currently a resident in internal medicine at Dalhousie in Halifax and a regular corres-pondent for Saturday Night magazine. The Sea Mouse is moored on Salt Spring Island. From the Hardcover edition.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log In or create an account first!)
- book dealer
- Turtle Creek Books (CA)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- The Water in Between : A Journey at Sea
- Patterson, Kevin
- Book condition
- second hand - Very Good
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Random House of Canada, Limited
- Place of Publication
- Mississauga, ON, Canada
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- .Nautical & Maritime - Adventure;
Terms of Sale
Turtle Creek Books
If item is not as described please contact us for refund information and instructions for the return of the merchandise.
About the Seller
About Turtle Creek Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [more]