by Shelley, Mary
- Very good plus
Silver Spring, Maryland
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Frankenstein; or, the Modern Prometheus, generally known as Frankenstein, is a novel written by Mary Shelley. Shelley started writing Frankenstein when she was 18 and finished when she was 19. The first edition was published anonymously in London in 1818. Shelley's name appears on the second edition, published in 1831.
How can something be "used" and new and "first edition from 1831 but also SEALED in the original shrinkwrap"? You should learn what these words mean or include only factual information in your descriptions when selling things.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- book dealer
- Type Punch Matrix (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Shelley, Mary
- Book condition
- second hand - Very good plus
- Quantity available
- Carey, Lea, & Blanchard
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Science Fiction,Books to Film,Woman Author,19th century,English & British,Romantics
Terms of Sale
Type Punch Matrix
We work hard to meet our ethical responsibility to describe material accurately. All items are guaranteed as described and may be returned for any reason within 30 days. Please notify us before mailing a return.
We guarantee the authenticity of our items. All items are original (meaning not facsimiles or reproductions), first editions (i.e. first printings), unless otherwise noted.
All items subject to prior sale. Expedited, overnight, or international shipping, as well as other carriers, may carry additional costs beyond quoted rates. All orders are packed with great care and receive tracking information, as well as a direct contact in case of any questions.
If for any reason you are dissatisfied with your purchase, please contact us.
About the Seller
About Type Punch Matrix
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [more]
- Morocco is a style of leather book binding that is usually made with goatskin, as it is durable and easy to dye. (see also... [more]
- clamshell box
- A protective box designed for storing and preserving a bound book or loose sheets. A clamshell box is hinged on one side, with... [more]
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback. Also... [more]