Half Hours with the Best Authors; with Short Biographical and Critical Notes (Complete in 4 Volumes)
by Knight, Charles
- Very Good with no dust jacket
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- book dealer
- Oddfellow's Fine Books and Col (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Half Hours with the Best Authors; with Short Biographical and Critical Notes (Complete in 4 Volumes)
- Knight, Charles
- Book condition
- second hand - Very Good with no dust jacket
- Argyle Press
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- "set, Classics, Literature, Antiquarian Fiction"
Terms of Sale
Oddfellow's Fine Books and Col
Major credit cards and PayPal accepted via our website. Other payment options are available by phone or mail. 30-day term offered to institutions, for all others payment is expected with the order.
About the Seller
About Oddfellow's Fine Books and Col
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The heel of the spine.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.