Histoire de la Coiffure Feminine.
by Villermont, Comtesse Marie de
New York, New York
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- marilyn braiterman rare books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Histoire de la Coiffure Feminine.
- Villermont, Comtesse Marie de
- Book condition
- Used - Fine.
- Paris: Librairie Renouard,
- Date published
- COSTUME & FASHION, PERFORMING ARTS, HAIR
- Thick 4to
Terms of Sale
marilyn braiterman rare books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About marilyn braiterman rare books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...[more]
- The paper covering on the outside of a paperback. Also see the entry for pictorial wraps, color illustrated coverings for...[more]
- A decorative design or illustration placed at the beginning or end of a ...[more]
- Morocco is a style of leather book binding that is usually made with goatskin, as it is durable and easy to dye. (see also...[more]