Bronze Anthology LLC
Aurora, Colorado, USA
Bronze Anthology LLC specializes in 20th Century Fiction, Booksets, Science Fiction.
Search the inventory of Bronze Anthology LLC
About Bronze Anthology LLC
At Bronze Anthology LLC, we specialize in Booksets, as well as vintage and specialty books to include 20th Century and Science Fiction. Feel free to check back often as we have new arrivals each and every week.
Bronze Anthology LLC
Featured Books from Bronze Anthology LLC
Terms of sale for Bronze Anthology LLC30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. Orders can be cancelled up until they are shipped.
Payment Methods Accepted
Browse Bronze Anthology LLC by Category
- 19th Century Literature
- 20th Century Fiction
- Airplane & Flight
- Art & Photography
- Auction Catalogs
- Book Club & Modern Library
- Easton Press, Franklin Library, Folio Society
- First Edition
- Heritage Press
- Law and Legal
- Militaria and War
- Religious and Spiritual
- Science Fiction & Fantasy
- Unique and Specialty
- Vintage Textbooks and Reference
Rare Books from Bronze Anthology LLC
Interview with Kolbe Fraley of Bronze Anthology LLC
- When did you get started in bookselling?
- Bookselling started during our college years, where we enjoyed browsing book stores and local sales. We found so many unique books that we couldn't help but share them with others.
- What drew you to bookselling?
- The funny thing about bookselling is that you never can find or own enough books. There are so many interesting authors, bindings, and rare books that it's a thrill to hunt them down for others to enjoy!
- What are your specialties as a dealer?
- Our specialties are Booksets, 20th Century American fiction, and Science Fiction.
- What's the most amazing book you've ever sold?
- Every book is amazing and has it's own story (both in the book itself and the story in locating it). If there is one that stands out that is worth nothing, it would be a twelve volume early 20th Century bookset of Jane Austen's works, complete with nearly flawless dust jackets. Absolutely stunning bookset!
- What is your favorite bookshop (other than your own)?
- Our favorite bookshop is Gallagher Books, located on Antique Row in Denver, CO.
- What do you personally like to read? Collect?
- We primarily like to read historical and philosophical fiction. Similarly, we collect books from our favorite authors, not necessarily books of value.
- What's your favorite book you personally own? Would you sell it, if the price were right?
- Our favorite book that we personally own is a first edition, first printing of "Age of Innocence" by Edith Wharton. We would sell it, only because we know there are others that appreciate the terrific writings of Edith Wharton.
- What one book would you buy if price were no object?
- It would likely have to be a signed copy, first edition and first printing of "The Hobbit" or "The Lord of the Rings" trilogy, preferably both!
- If you were stranded on a desert island and could bring three books, what would they be?
- "Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone" by J.K. Rowling, "Atlas Shrugged" by Ayn Rand, and "Pride and Prejudice" by Jane Austen.