The Ladies' Flower-Garden [Includes: Ornamental Annuals; Ornamental Bulbous Plants; Ornamental Perennials; British Wild Flowers; Ornamental Greenhouse Plants.
by LOUDON Mrs [Jane, formerly WEBB] 1807-1858
- Very Good +
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Madoc Books (ABA-ILAB) (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Ladies' Flower-Garden [Includes: Ornamental Annuals; Ornamental Bulbous Plants; Ornamental Perennials; British Wild Flowers; Ornamental Greenhouse Plants.
- LOUDON Mrs [Jane, formerly WEBB] 1807-1858
- LOUDON Mrs.
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good +
- Quantity available
- 1st Edition
- William Smith
- Place of Publication
- London: 113, Fleet Street.
- Date published
- Loudon flower botany gardener
- 4to - over 9¾ - 12" tall
Terms of Sale
Madoc Books (ABA-ILAB)
Terms & Conditions Terms of Sale Everything is returnable if not as described and notice is given promptly on receipt of the goods. However this does not mean that automatically goods are sent out on approval. Any return is entirely the responsibility of the returnee, and the Post Office is the preferred carrier. Our bank account details can be supplied to purchasers. Mastercard, Visa, Solo & Maestro can be accepted for most transactions. Checks are welcome, but please allow 4 working days for them to clear, before we send the book. Payment can be accepted in currencies other than Sterling but please ask beforehand to agree. There are no export restrictions. CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS You may request to cancel a book order or return a book within 14 days of receipt of the book. A book may be returned for one of the following reasons: Item damaged: The item was damaged during shipping. Item not as described: The condition of the book does not match the description on Madoc Books. Incorrect item delivered: The title, cover or edition of the book is different than the title on the order. Item not received: The estimated delivery date has passed and the book has still not arrived. To cancel a book order or return a book simply contact Madoc with your order confirmation details. DELIVERY DETAILS We ship all of our orders via Royal Mail. Orders are usually shipped within 2 or 3 business days. Shipping costs are based on books weighing 2.2 LB, or 1 KG. If your book order is heavy or oversized or a multiple in books we will contact you to let you know that extra shipping is required. Insurance costs are usually dictated by the shippers, should they be higher than normal, then we will contact you for your acceptance.
About the Seller
About Madoc Books (ABA-ILAB)
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The page bound on the left side of a book, opposite to the recto page.
- half title
- The blank front page which appears just prior to the title page, and typically contains only the title of the book, although, at...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former...[more]
- Morocco is a style of leather book binding that is usually made with goatskin, as it is durable and easy to dye. (see also...[more]
- raised band(s)
- Raised bands refer to the ridges that protrude slightly from the spine on leather bound books. The bands are created...[more]